Terms of Service/Terms of Use

Fiterobic: Terms & Conditions

Welcome to Fiterobic! By using our website or services, you agree to these terms and conditions (Terms) set forth by iKoa Health Tech Private Limited (Fiterobic).

* You must be 18 years of age or older to utilize Fiterobic’s health and wellness services.

Updates to Terms:
* Fiterobic reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. We will notify you of changes through our website or app. Your continued use of our services constitutes your agreement to the updated Terms.

Service Availability:
* Fiterobic offers evolving services. We may, at our sole discretion, change, update, or discontinue any service without prior notice.

* We take your privacy seriously. Please refer to our separate Privacy Policy for details on how we safeguard your personal data. If you have any questions, contact us at

Acceptable Use:
* Fiterobic’s platform is for legitimate purposes only. You may not use it to promote illegal activities.

Prohibited Activities:
* You are prohibited from distributing content that:
* Harms or disrupts Fiterobic’s network, servers, or infrastructure.
* Infringes on the privacy of other users by accessing their accounts, email IDs, passwords, or app store credentials without permission.

* Fiterobic reserves the right to permanently block accounts found to be engaging in illegal activities.

Return and Refund Policy

For virtual consultation service, you are free to cancel the Service at least 5 hours before the scheduled appointment time and date set up by you.

Fiterobic shall refund your payment fully if the appointment is cancelled 5 hours in advance.

Fiterobic shall provide a refund in the following cases only:

1. Fiterobic requests to reschedule/cancel the call due to unavailability of services at any time.

2. If you cancel an appointment five hours before the scheduled appointment time. 

3. If you cancel an appointment anytime within five hours of your scheduled appointment time a 10% deduction will apply as a convenience fee and the remaining 90% of the total amount will be refunded.

4. In case of a no-show by you during the appointed time no refund will be generated.

5. If the nutritionist/expert does not show up during the appointed time full refund will be issued.

6. If the consultation does not happen due to any special circumstance including technical issues a full refund or an option to reschedule will be available. 

7. All refunds will be subject to a transaction charge that will be deducted while making a refund.

In case You have any questions regarding our refund policy, please write to

Fiterobic: Secure and Easy Payments

Fiterobic offers a variety of convenient payment options to ensure a smooth checkout experience.

* Online Wallets: Use your preferred online wallet including Internet Banking, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm, and PayZapp to complete your purchase.

* Credit & Debit Cards: We accept all major credit and debit cards issued in India, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club, RuPay, and American Express.

Security Matters:
At Fiterobic, we prioritize your security. Our trusted payment gateway partners utilize secure encryption technology to safeguard your transaction details throughout the process. Shop with confidence knowing your financial information is always protected.

WordPress Lightbox