Refund and Returns Policy


For virtual consultation service, you are free to cancel the Service at least 5 hours before the scheduled appointment time and date set up by you.

Fiterobic shall refund your payment fully if the appointment is cancelled 5 hours in advance.

Fiterobic shall provide refund in the following cases only:

1. Fiterobic requests to reschedule/cancel the call due to unavailability of services at any time.

2. If you cancel an appointment five hours before scheduled appointment time.

3. If you cancel an appointment anytime within five hours of your scheduled appointment time a 10% deduction will apply as convenience fee and the remaining 90% of the total amount will be refunded.

4. In case of no show by you during appointed time no refund will be generated.

5. If the nutritionist/expert do not show up during appointed time full refund will be issued.

6. If the consultation does not happen due to any special circumstance including technical issues a full refund or an option to reschedule will be available.

7. All refunds will be subject to a transaction charge that will be deducted while making a refund.

In case You have any questions regarding our refund policy, please write to

WordPress Lightbox